I’m nine years old. Being nine is great and super crappy at the same time! Sometimes I daydream about being a grown up….here are my Top Five Reasons I can’t wait to grow up!
- I get to stay up late! Last year my mom said when I finally turn nine I would be able to switch my bedtime from eight o’clock to nine o’clock. Guess what? I turned nine and she still makes me go to bed at eight!! Oh the injustice!
2. I get to boss my kids around! Right now, my parents are like “Izzy get this” or “Izzy do that”. I can’t wait to have little minions of my own to do whatever I tell them to!
3. I get my own room! I currently share a room with my little sister Abby. Urgh. The best part of being a grown up is that I will finally have my own room, well until I’m married I guess. Maybe I will make my husband sleep in the livingroom.
4. No more Kumon. 🙂 Seriously, it’s Kumon. You have heard enough.
5. I get a car! Hot pink, like a real life Barbie car. Maybe my husband will look like Ken!